1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the possibility of dissolving the agreement without giving reasons for 14 days. This reflection period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative previously designated by the consumer and made known to the entrepreneur.
2. During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he shall return the product with all delivered accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to Verduyn L & Co bvba, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the latter.
3. When the consumer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to make this known to Verduyn L & Co bvba within 14 days after receipt of the product. The consumer can make this known using the model form but is not obliged to do so. It can also be done by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Verduyn L & Co bvba, Lange Steenstraat 24, 8500 Kortrijk. After the consumer has indicated that he wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned in time, e.g. by means of proof of dispatch.
4. If the customer has not expressed his intention to use his right of withdrawal or has not returned the product to the entrepreneur after the expiry of the periods mentioned in paragraphs 2 and 3, the purchase is a fact.
Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he shall bear at most the costs of return shipment.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, Verduyn L & Co bvba shall return this amount as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 days after revocation. This is on the condition that the product has already been received back by Verduyn L & Co bvba or that conclusive evidence of the complete return can be provided. Refunds will be made via the same payment method used by the consumer unless the consumer explicitly agrees to another payment method.
If the product is damaged due to careless handling by the consumer, the consumer is liable for any depreciation in value of the product.